Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I guess I could post something...

Sorry its been about a week. I was going to start blogging more often, but I just kept forgetting. So, lets see. I've been working at boston's for a while now. Its okay. I've only worked there 4 days so far I think. I've been working there 3 weeks. :P I have to work sunday again. Thats pretty much the only day I work. My paycheck was enough to buy the rest of Aaron's families xmas gifts. All I'll have left is Rachel and Aaron. Rachel I will buy yours after this sunday, if I make enough money. It may be late though, because I won't get to send it until Tuesday or so. If I can't afford it right then, then I will buy it later and send it back with bryce. Sorry. :( You were all early, and I am all late. :P Anyways, Aaron's gift I can pay for later they said at work. I'm going to get his snowmachine hood painted.

I had two things to do this morning. I had a employee meeting at bostons that was boring except for the bartender's daughter. She is adorable. Then I had to run to Chaz because I forgot to do something REALLY important on friday. I didn't clock in and just called a few people to remind them to drop off their vehicles. Then Aaron and I went to lunch at Red Robins. I'm going to go shopping for his dad's and sister's xmas gifts after he goes to work.

Thats about it, I think. I can't really think of anything else that I need to say. Oh well, talk to everyone later.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    V like i said before, dont worry about it..i really dont need anything, just having you as a friend is gift enough...wow that came out way cornier than i intended...things are kinda boring around here, but in a good way...im sleepy all the time though.
    oh i got the higher paying job in the lab, its great. adn micheal adn i are going to be finishing up x-mas shopping tonight ( i am technically done but i got kent and tay really lame gifts so micheal is going to help me pick out somehting cooler) and in return i am helping him pick out somthing for leah...
    man am i tired! i just got to stay awake untill practice then i will be more awake, i just havent really been doing anything for the last hour and when i get bored i get tired...well i making this long so i will cut short..LOVE YOU

     

Post a Comment

<< Home