Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

My birthday party!

So, I had a very nice birthday party. Aaron bought a cake for me, and I cooked taco's for aaron's family and him and I. I got very nice presents from my parents, his family and Aaron. Aaron got me a digital camera. :D I have lots of pictures of my cats now. I will post them soon. :D We went to bed pretty early cause I was SOO tired. I hadn't gotten a lunch that day and left work so late! Anyways. Friday night Aaron and I went to his friends Spencer's house. He got a new big tv, and a new coffee table. He bought us pizza and Him, Us and their friend Eric and his girlfriend all watched a movie. It was alot of fun. We haven't done a group thing like that in a little while. I miss doing stuff like taht all the time. :P I worked today also (saturday) and got alot done in the parts department. I like coming in to help forrest catch up.
Thats about it for me for a while. Rachel sent me a birthday and valentines day card, which was really sweet of her. :D I think thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home