Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

So, I guess its been a while

So, life just catches up with you I guess. It used to not as much because I didn't have a life. I guess I don't now either. Okay, so as of Friday, I'm jobless. I decided that I wasn't comfortable working for a place that encourages people to drink, whether Social/Responsible or not. They have alot of positive programs, but it just doesn't match with my values well. So, I am job hunting. I have had 3 interviews (one at a career fair for AkUSA, one for a realty company that the staffing agency set me up with, one for no real position, but I think she really liked me and wanted to find a place for me with them). I have also turned in some other applications and resumes. I have a few more applications to turn in also. Its been a little hard because my bills are so much that I have to make about $13 an hour to pay bills, and thats without buying anything except necessities (like food). Aaron got offered a job at Lithia, but as a Lube Tech. He says he may be able to work at Saturn as a Tech Assistant, which would be way better experience. He is going to have Lithia wait a little for him to decide, and ask Saturn, and if they go for it, then he will work for them, but if Saturn doesn't make it in time, he's not going to give up the lube tech job. Things are good for him. Its his mom's birthday today. My mom is coming to town tomorrow, so I am cleaning my house today, until we go to his mom's birthday. He is at class. Anyways, I'll try to remember to update on my job status. :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home