Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Quick

Quick post because I only have 3 more minutes left of my LUNCH BREAK. Thats right... i have a lunch break. Do you know what that means? It means I have a job. YAY for me. Anyways, I took everyones advice and called back the next morning about the job at Chaz. Well, he called me back in the afternoon and told me that the person they had hired for the other store, had to be brought to their store because the guy she was replacing took his job back, so they couldn't hire me. Well, I went and pounded the pavement the very next day, applying for a few staffing agencies and jobs, etc. The next morning (Friday) Chaz called me back and said that she didn't work out, so they wanted to hire me. YAY. So now I work at Chaz. I have shirts that say so! I really like it. I like my co-workers, for the most part. I'm enjoying the work that as I learn it. I'll update more about it later, but for now just so you know I have a job. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    awesome! i am so happy that it all worked out for you!
    Not so much on my end...someone rear-ended my truck in the parking lot yesterday...they were nice enough to leave their numbe rbut now they lady keeps calling me telling me to call my insurance, dont call them, call them...i already made a claim and now she is calling to ask me to revoke it and just let her pay me for the repairs and she argued with me that i cant just do that now that i already started the claim...not to mention with the way she is acting i dont really think she would really pay me to fix my car...this is such a cluster f...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home