Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Roommates Gone :'(

Thursday again. I guess now I'm updating thursdays? LOL! So, this weekend was pretty fun. I went to some parties out on the cushman flats, met some cool people. That was fun. It was the weekend before finals, so there were parties, but no one bothered to invite me. LOL! Cushman flats is actually more fun than i expected because even though its all hick, (complete with trucks, fire and pitbulls) it was still pretty fun. Finals were good. I already have a 4.0 because I only have one grade so far and its an A. LOL! I think I did pretty good in all my classes. I think thats really about all there is that happened this week, except I looked hot yesterday, wearing a skirt and button up shirt. :D Today, my roommate left. She wasn't packed by the time I had to leave for work, so I went to work 2 hours late, and helped her, she finally got out about 3 or 4 hours late. Now I have to work tomorrow for 2 hours at 8:30 so I can make up for it, but its okay. I'm really going to miss her. :(

~Evelyna~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home