Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I love Thursdays

I'm so proud of myself. I am updating in the middle of the week instead of on monday, once a week. LOL! I know, sad thing to be proud of. Anyways, monday was good, I took a nap after work, but then stayed up until about ten or eleven. It was fun being all dressed up. Tuesday was fun, mostly just hanging out. Wednesday was the same. I love thursdays because of the OC! I love this show. LOL! I know, i'm a dork. I spent most of the day today looking for shirts about hockey and canadians. LOL! I wonder why. Anyways, yeah, this is why I only update once a week because there is NOTHING to update, or nothing I'd like to share maybe ;).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, May 11, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Hehe... are you updating in the middle of the week now instead of on weekends? :P Just kidding. I won't forget about your laptop. If you comment on my blog now and again and just say "Erynn... Laptop... ASAP!" I'll get on it. hehe Love ya! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home