Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Update on Greatest Day Ever

Okay, so there was more. I need to wait until the end of the day to update. I got my friend to take me to blockbuster, and there was this really hott guy who works there. The computer said I didn't return a ton of movies that I KNOW I returned. They couldn't find them, but they took off the balance anyways. It was so sweet of them. So I had a whole bunch of extra hockey tickets, so I went back and gave them to the hot guy for him and the other guy who took the balance off. He was pretty appreciative. :D I'm sure i'll have to have a horrible day to make up for this, but whatever. I'm going to try to post a picture of me, except its not my whole outfit because I can't seem to do that with the webcam. I can't seem to figure out how to post them INSIDE the blog, but thats okay. :D Anyways. Much Love to you all

~Evelyna~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home