Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Greatest Day EVER! (maybe not ever)

Pep Rallys Rock! Okay, lets start from the beginning. I looked HOTT today! I have on high heel boots (yes sometimes called "hooker boots") and a knee length jean skirt, and then a new shirt I got that is really pretty and flowery. Just trust me when I say that I looked hot. Maybe eventually I'll get a picture up. I just need some light in room. I had a job interview this morning, early. I think I did REALLY well. :D I hope I get the job. I would be working with my best friend. :D I missed breakfast, so I didn't eat all day until 6 PM. I was really tired, probably from not eating, so I took a nap, and missed class again. I know, I know. I am going to stop missing classes. I'm going to start making myself go to every class, even when I don't feel like it. Nothing short of the doctor from now on! So, I went to the class to turn in a paper after the class was over. Then ran back to the dorms in order to change out my laundry. Then I went and met with this hot missionary (I know, theres something wrong with me). That was interesting. Its always good to learn new things. Then, the pep rally. I have never been to a pep rally. I don't even think they had pep rallys at my high school. So, I got there, and met my friend, and she started to make a t-shirt using blue and gold stuff. It was all free. :D Then we went and the coach of the hockey team talked, and one of the hockey players talked. Then, we all ATTEMPTED to sing the fight song, but no one really knew the fight song, so it was sad. Then we cheered, and then they played music, and people mingled. There was food there too but I couldn't eat it because it wasn't 6. :( I know alot of people think that pep rallys are lame... but I had so much fun. I saw a lot of friends, one who hit on me the entire time, which was funny. :D Then, I went to dinner with this chick i'm going to try out for cheerleading with (Unika). We decided to go to the girls basketball game, and it turns out that I didn't have to PAY for my governors tickets. I heard that the sports pass didn't work for the governors cup, but it turns out it does, and since they never swipe your card for the games at the carlson center, and because I never go to any of the other games (basketball, etc) I can get TONS of tickets. :D I have 4 tickets for each knight. I hope I can get someone to come with me. :D LOL! I came back early because we were getting spanked like a newborn baby! It was really sad. Like 38-22 the end of the first half. So, now i'm sitting in my room, looking all awesome with nothing to do. maybe i can get karrina and travis to go do something. I love getting dressed up, its extremely fun, but then I don't end up going many places. I'm hoping that I can find something or somewhere to go. :P Okay, well I guess thats all for now. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home