Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

First Blog EVER

Okay, so I'm sure no one will really read this, because not many care much about my site. The name is from my little pony. Her origional name was bowtie, but I changed it to princess winter. I thought that was pretty. I didn't come up with it though, someone else did. I'm not sure if me having a blog is a good idea because I tend to reamble, especially when I am given the opportunity, but I guess, whoever is reading this, that is their fault. LOL! So, lets see, I guess I can give some background information so that incase random strangers read this. I'm 20. My birthday was on the 8th of February. :D I love birthdays. I'm living up on UAF Campus, and I love it up here. I love living on campus because you meet so many new people and theres always SOMETHING to do. :D Its great. Its actually winter carnival weekend or something. so theres alot of stuff happening, and for the governors cup (which is hockey game vs UAA). I love hockey. Too bad I'm starting this right before the last hockey game of the season (thats in town). So, what else about me. Today was the first day of the fast (which is a religious thing that I do where I don't eat between 6 am and 6 pm. The baha'i faith is my religion. Yeah, I'm sure theres more about me, but i'm just not sure what else to say. I'm a business administration major, because I want to be an administrative assistant, or executive assistant, or personal assistant. So, I didn't go to class today. I know I should, but I woke up late, and it is the first day that I'm not getting to eat, so i would be hungry and tired, and class was cancelled anyways, but I should have gone to my other classes, but I just decided not to. Bad, bad Evelyna. Okay, I think that that is about it. If anyone reading this can think of anything else they want to know about me, or something they do know about me that I should share, let me know. :D Oh, so a really bad picture of my pony will follow.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, March 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to class so you should have to too! :P

     
  • At 1:53 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Just to let you know babe, if you do one thing at all during your time at UAF... go... to... class... If nothing else, that is what will help you pass. No matter what, make a pact with yourself that under no circumstances (short of a hospital) will you miss a single class. If you start to let it slip now, more missed classes will follow. Just advice from a former student. :)
    I say this with love. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home